Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good morning

It’s been hours… I’ve been here… lying in bed silently… breathing quietly… thinking… imagining… if I could ever be happier than this… this is THE moment of my life… I’ve finally found it… and I wish if it would be this way forever… it’s you… lying there in front of me… your silhouette hidden underneath the soft white sheets that you love… one of your legs partially uncovered… breathing shallowly… sleeping so innocently… like a small baby… the early morning rays of light coming from the window make your white skin shine… and your golden hair glisten… I slowly raise my hand to move the hair covering your face… you’re such a heavy sleeper… my fingers rub by your cheeks by mistake… a shiver runs through my whole body… the small hairs on my arm go on alert… electrified… I draw back quickly… your skin feels so soft… tempting… if you only knew how much I love you… if I could only stay trapped in this moment forever… watching over my sweet angel sleep… you start to turn… now the light rays come directly onto your face… today I will show you how much I love you… I will prove it… I realized your waking up when you started smiling even with your eyes still closed… your smile that makes everything perfect… and through the small opening starting to form between your eyelids… I see two tiny blue circles… blue as the sky… your smile widens… your lips finally part… and your sweet voice comes rushing through… “good morning baby… been up early?”… “good morning my love… no I just woke up too.”


written: 12.09.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment