Sunday, July 31, 2011

Remember

Walk the streets… wait helplessly to cross… and remember me.
Drink the water… enjoy the meals… and remember me.
Speak the language… and when you fail… remember me.
Let the loud horns drive you crazy… and the polluted air paralyze you… and remember me.
Spend hours in traffic… go brand shopping in the mall… end your day in the same café… and remember me.
Look with disgust at the tainted dirty buildings… and the donkey carts…
Feel overwhelmed by the smiling faces… and the scarcity of trees…
And remember me.
At every corner… every shop… every sidewalk…
And with every special place… or memory… stop… and remember me.

May every second you spend… every breath you take… every scene… every person you look in the eyes… may every step you walk… every word you say… and every feeling… remind you of me... and how wrong you were.


Remember me… and suffer…
Over and over again…
Remember me…
And suffer.


written: 28.04.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment